Saturday, January 17, 2009

Drum Roll Please!

Now, are you going CRAZY? I just thought I would have a little bit of fun, not very often I get to do that. The bishop has asked me to be part of the Relief Society Presidency. Like I said before, I never thought I would be part of a presidency. I just don't feel that I have the spiritual strength necessary to do something like this. Oh well, I guess who the Lord calls he qualifies. I am going to hold Him to that! I will be the Education Counselor. Basically, helping with all things educational. It should be an interesting ride. I guess buckle up and hold on tight!

2 comments:

  1. You will do fine! The Lord will help "Ask and ye shall receive".

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be great! Just be glad it wasn't enrichment counselor! By the way this is not real surprise to me! I think it fits you perfect!

    ReplyDelete