Thursday, January 15, 2009

Changing Callings Again?

About a month ago I was released from being the ward organist (a calling I have had for the last 20 years, seriously!!!!!). The only time I wasn't doing that was the week or two between wards, until they found I could play. It was bittersweet. I was called to be the Primary Pianist. I do enjoy being there. Now, I am being released from that calling to be moved to something I have NEVER even thought I would EVER do!!! Just try to guess?!? Can't think of anything, well neither could I. I couln't even think of why the bishop would want to talk to me. I mean, what else would they want me to do. Well, I will let you know in a couple of days. Come back soon! ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Relief Society President or something in Young Womens. Well Whatever it is you'll do great the lord needs you somewhere else now that will only help increase your talents. Just remember when its tuff that your being blessed even if we don't realize it right away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MICKEY! You can't do that! GRRRRRR!

    ReplyDelete