Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Not Again!

Well, another "disaster" has hit our house. The dishwasher broke and caused alot of damage to the floor in our kitchen. We have started ripping it up and the insurance adjustor is coming in the morning to go over the damage. We have to replace the dishwasher and we are going to be replacing the flooring in the kitchen, living room, hall, and entryway. Even if the insurance doesn't cover it, it has to be done. We can't match what we already have down and so we are just going to get it replaced. Hopefully the insurance will cover some of it. I just don't know if I should be happy or sad. We have wanted to replace the flooring for awhile, but the whole money thing makes it hard. Now, we don't have much choice. I just hope we can get it done in the next couple of weeks so I can enjoy my vacation without worring too much about a ripped up house. Anyway, I will update as we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment