Tuesday, August 4, 2009

School Starts in 15 Days!!!!

I can hardly wait! I am doing the happy dance! The girls go back to school in 15 days. I guess I need to start getting them back in a schedual that is good for getting up early. I don't like that part at all. David's school stuff came today, at least most of it. It is going to be so cool for Life Science. They sent a fairly large microscope to go with the course and lots of other fun stuff for him to do while taking the course. I am way excited about that. It will be lots of fun. The girls are taking swimming lessons for the next two weeks. David is at a leadership scout training. He was excited to go, so we will see if he is still excited when he gets back.

2 comments:

  1. I know that I am excited to have my kids back in school too. Mostly because they are so bored that they are constantly fighting. Shawn especially needs some focus! I love science, that will be a fun one to teach and relearn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a mom thing I can not wait for my children to start school this year will be FIVE of them! Times goes by so quickly. Dylan will be lost with being the only one not in school. I am loving it though.

    ReplyDelete