Saturday, June 20, 2009

Decorative Painting Done

This is the opening notes of a song. Can you guess what it is?















These are some more of the same song. It used to be Brittany's favorite song, now I don't know what her favorite is.














The field of the walls are shapes to match her quilt and notes to go with the theme.















There will be black trim around the door, window, floor boards, and closet.






Thanks to Nicole for her help. Without her it would've taken me FOREVER. She does a great job! I am enjoying our time together more and more. I couldn't ask for a better friend.

2 comments:

  1. This is my favorite room! I love the clean white with the colors and music staff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me help! I always enjoy doing projects with you! :)

    ReplyDelete