Tuesday, December 16, 2008



Brittany is 14!!!

For Brittany's birthday she chose to go to IHOP for dinner. Everyone enjoyed their meal and it was fun to go out together. When we got home we had cake and icecream. Brittany opened her presents and LOVED LOVED every single one of them. We got her nail polish, remover, hair bands, brush, music cd, necklace, watch, and other "girlie" things. We was so excited that she went straight to her room to start using everything. She has listened to her cd about a million times already. She is excited to start a new year one year older. My how time flies.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on her birthday! I didn't even know you had a blog till I was looking at joe's. We had one but I felt like I was the only one ever looking at it so I havne't done anything with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm glad that you have one. I'll stay tuned in. But will still call. I still need to vent sometimes! I've heard that these blogs can be addicting. Good luck. It's fun checking out what people post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogging! This is a great way to stay in touch! Happy Birthday Brittany

    ReplyDelete